Welcome to The Library,
University of the Visual and Performing Arts
Art section of the Colombo technical college (Maradana college of technology) was established in 1893. The library collection on music, dance and art was the initial library collection of the University of the Visual and Performing Arts. It was shifted to “Haywood” building at Horton place, Colombo 07 in 1948 and was designated as the library of school of Art. The first branch library was established in 1982 in Horana and later it was merged with the library collection in Haywood building in 1994. The library collection which was housed in a room of Haywood building.....